Blackjack is a game of chance that combines luck and thinking . A player will therefore win in part thanks to his decision and the stratagems used. While this does not guarantee victory, many connoisseurs use strategies. Here are some examples.
The first condition to always come out a winner in a blackjack round is to know the casino’s payment method. Then stick to basic strategies that reduce the casino edge to less than 1%. These recommend never to shoot when the total is between 17 and 21 or 12 to 16. In the latter case, the bank’s must be between 2 and 6. It is also advisable to:
- Never split two cards worth 10;
- Use only the techniques that you really master;
- Control your bets;
- Chat with the other players at the table;
- To train;
Make a split
The split is only possible if you get your first two similar cards. You can then split the game to make two hands , with two identical bets. The two hands can only be played one after the other. To win, it’s double or even, since if you win both hands, you win more. On the other hand, if you lose both, you lose more too. You are neither a winner nor a loser if you get a single victory.
Double the bet
It is also possible to choose to double the bet. This technique is daring but can prove to be winning, especially if the croupier has unattractive cards . Once you have your first two cards, it’s up to you to think about it and see if you want to double the bet. In general, you can give it a go if the dealer’s card does not exceed 6 points.
Sometimes the dealer’s first card is an ace . In this case, it is not a good sign for you, because it means that he can very well achieve blackjack (21 points with an ace and a head). To limit breakage, you can take out insurance . The principle ? You also wager half of your starting wager. To understand, let’s take an example, with an initial bet of $ 10.
There are 3 possible configurations :
- The croupier is really making blackjack : you lose your initial bet ($ 10), but you get back double your insurance ($ 5 x 2 = $ 10). There is no profit or loss;
- You win the game : the insurance is lost (5 $), but you win double your stake, ie 20 $
- You lose the game : it’s the worst situation and you get nothing back. It is therefore a loss of 15 $